Terms & Conditions
We endeavour to accurately show the prices for goods. However situations may occur where prices are incorrectly quoted- we will advise you of the correct/revised prices at the time of ordering.
All prices include VAT.
All prices include 20 % VAT. 0% VAT is added to children’s clothing. If you are ordering from outside the
We do try to ensure that we have good stock availability of all products. However, some goods may sell faster than we predict. If the item you have ordered is not in stock, we will do our best to get it for you as quickly as possible. We will let you know by email or phone whether we have ordered the product for you as this will result in a delay in sending your parcel to you. If we cannot get the item we will cancel your order immediately and let you know by email.
Some products and brands are designed to be more generous (or more fitted) than others. We show size charts for most manufacturers however f you are in any doubt as to which size would suit you best or you need any advice please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 (0) 1752 892585.
Whilst every effort is made to capture the true likeness of the product colours, variations may occur. We cannot guarantee exact colour reproduction.
Can't find what you are looking for?
If you can't find what you want tell us what you need and we'll do our best to get it for you*.
Returns and exchanges
We do try and make it as easy as possible for you to Return or Exchange products.
Returns and exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with the product you have purchased, you may return it unused and in a resalable condition for exchange or refund within 21 days of purchase. Please include your receipt and any packaging or labels. Please note that unless the items are faulty, we do not accept returns of opened first aid kits, opened repellents and underwear.
This does not affect your statutory rights. Regrettably, unless the item is faulty or we have made a mistake when fulfilling your order, we do not offer refunds on post and packaging costs and we will charge you postage to re-send you the correct size.
Please note this policy does not apply to Special Orders. Terms & Conditions for Special Orders will be explained in full at the time of placing a special order with our shop staff.
To return items please send them to the following address:
We recommend that you use a registered postal service- such as Royal Mail 'Signed For' to return your item. If you need help or advice, please discuss your postage options with our Internet Customer Service department. (If we agree to refund the 'postage cost' of returning goods to us, we will refund the cost of sending the package back using either Royal Mail- Signed For or Interlink shipping which ever is the cheaper option.)
Trail Outdoor will not be held liable for the cost of return or lost parcels. Alternatively you can take the goods, along with your receipt into our store in Ivybridge.
What to do if an item is Faulty:
Any faulty goods may be returned to us within the lifetime of the product for repair or replacement. If the product is obviously faulty we will exchange the item or offer you a refund. If you need to send the product back to us in the post then please call us on our customer care line +44 (0) 1752 892585 or email us on email@example.com to discuss the fault as we may be able to offer you a refund on post and packaging costs.
If we aren't sure that it there is a manufacturing fault (i.e. and not as the result of normal wear and tear), we will accept the product back from you and send it to the manufacturers for their advice. This process can take up to 4 weeks and is in accordance with the Trading Standards Directive. If a fault is found, the manufacturer will return the goods repaired, offer a replacement, or offer a full refund. If it is not deemed to be a fault then you may be charged for repair and for carriage. We will advise you by phone or email once we hear back from the manufacturer.
We are continually working with our manufacturers to revise their policies so that any problems can be resolved more quickly to everyone's satisfaction.
To join our Loyalty Scheme today just head to www.trailoutdoor.com register as a customer and in comments please request the Loyalty card and we will post one direct to you. Alternatively pop in store and collect one from over the counter.
1. The Trail Outdoor Loyalty Card Scheme has been established to provide a range of special benefits to our customers that have been loyal, members of clubs or organisations and selected business staffs that participate in outdoor activities.
2. All participants in the Trail Outdoor Loyalty Card Scheme must be a
3. The Trail Outdoor Loyalty Card is none transferable and can only be used by the person it is registered to.
4. The card remains the property of Trail Outdoor who can decline, reduce, cancel or withdraw the scheme or an individual card holder at their discretion at any time.
5. Your card can be used online at www.trailoutdoor.com or at our store, please check online for details www.trailoutdoor.com. Your card cannot be used as a credit card or a guarantee card.
6. Discount is not allowed on the following – Books, Maps and Gift Vouchers
7. Discount is not applicable on Sale Items unless the discounted loyalty price is lower than the stated Sale price
Data Protection Statement From time to time we may use your details from the application form, plus details on how you use your Loyalty Card to:
* Help manage the Trail Outdoor Loyalty Card and improve the way we run it.
* Understand our customers' shopping habits to improve our service.
* Unless you indicate otherwise, contact you with offers and information about products and services of interest to you and your family. We may also use and share information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
· 10% discount off all items
· Offer of the month
· Fantastic members' only discounts on essential outdoor kit
· Hear it first
· You'll be the first to hear about our sales and new & exclusive products
· News and event invitation
· Advance notice of local events, news, talks and demos
· Seasonal discounts
Savings on all the latest ranges plus money-off vouchers throughout the year.