HanWag Tatra Lady GTX Brown
Availability: In Stock
Reasons to trust Trail Outdoor
Brand: HanWag | Code: HanWag Tatra Lady GTX Brown
- Women’s and men’s version with lower upper
- and 2 lace hooks instead of 3 up to size 8
- Padded soft leather cuff with vent holes
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Available with a GORE-TEX® or leather lining
- Note: Women's and Men's version with lower upper and 2 lace hooks instead of 3 up to size 8 Lace length: 4 - 7½ = 160 cm 8 - 9 = 170 cm
- Weight in g (shoe size 7-7.5): 730
- Upper: Waxed nubuck
- Sole: Vibram® AW Integral
- Sole Features: • Very stable thanks to incorporation of a (sti=ening) shank into the midsole • Very supportive • Trekking profile with impact and braking tread blocks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® laminate
- Gender: Women's
- Last: Normal fit
Named after the Italian “Vitale Bramani”. Vibram is probably the world’s best known manufacturer of high-end sole units.
Patented ultra-lightweight microporous expanded PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane. Durably waterproof and very breathable
Suitable for challenging hikes in lower mountain ranges and easier treks, including off-trail use and ascents.
Fewer seams reduce the risk of rubbing and pressure points. HANWAG uses a special technique, which makes it possible to reduce the number of seams. It might sound simple, but it involves very complex craftsmanship
Thanks to their cemented construction or double stitched construction our boots and shoes can be resoled as many times as required.
Increased comfort and enhanced air circulation due to a pumping action in the tongue and cushioning while walking.